• Limitless point cloud comparison
• Full surface deformation maps
• Time-displacement graphs
• Time-lapse animation of deformation maps
• Customization of projection mathematical template and results’ grid
• Multiple templates within the same project
• Scalable graphs
• Custom color scales
• Custom alert, alarm and action level per template
• Imports .las, .pts, .e57, .ply, .xyz files
• Export in pdf, xml and csv format
• OEM noise filtering
• Automatic elimination of points away from the template’s surface
• Just 2 clicks and 2 seconds from importing a point cloud to the viewing
of the report
• Full coverage of the structure’s surface – monitor in between other installed sensors
• Measure without jeopardizing safety of personnel to install and maintain prisms at risky locations – at high rise structures, dams, tunnels, landslides, slopes, caves, monuments, etc.
• Measure contactless / eliminate possibilities of mishaps such as traffic and construction site accidents
• Evaluate at a glance. Every second counts in monitoring!
• No time-consuming target installation needed. Immediate baseline readings.
• Faster method than total station and optical 3D measurements.
• Get point clouds comparison results in a few seconds!
• Focus only at the problematic areas
• Trace the problem early in advance, take remedial action immediately thus saving on costly repair work later
• Avoid accessibility or installation permits
• No conflict with the construction progress
• Optimize monitoring documentation
Due to its fast speed, scanning ensures evenly distributed environmental effects – wind speed, solar radiation, temperature, refraction, etc. over
the monitoring duration.
Overview of the total map(s) of deformations.
Understanding the history with long-term time-displacement graphs.
Interpret by correlating data with other parameters – wind speed, water table, total pressure, temperature, etc.
*OPSIS is subject to the limitations and accuracies of the equipment, methodologies and site conditions during the measurements.